|Salary||€26500 - €27500 per annum|
|Published||17 days ago|
|Contact email||Sarah Healy|
Clerical Officer | Payroll Team | Temporary Contract | Dublin 20
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin 20, our client is a healthcare services provider with a well-established team. They are currently seeking to recruit a Clerical Officer to join their payroll team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the department, ensuring an efficient service level is maintained.
The Role: As the Clerical Officer, you will be required to support key functions within the organisation. You will be responsible for providing daily support to a bust department and you will apply excellent attention to detail to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
Contract Length: 3-6 months with a strong possibility of extension
Key Duties |
- Handling incoming calls and email queries to the payroll department
- Recording of all relevant information and documentation on the centralised payroll system
- Liaise with internal and external departments with regards to payroll activities
- Communicating with employees with regards to any under or overpayments
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary
- Action all communications in a timely manner
- Undertake any other administrative support and assignments as directed
- Actively participate in innovation and support change and improvement initiatives within the organisation
- General support to business managers as and when required
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally supporting a payroll team required
- Ability to work with highly sensitive data in a confidential manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to support staff at all levels
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel. Experience with SAP an advantage
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
In Return |
- €26-27K basic annual salary
- On-site parking
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork, Galway, Limerick and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie