Clerical Officer | South Dublin | Must Have Own Vehicle
The Client: We have immediate requirement for a Clerical Officer to join our client's team, located in Dublin South. The role will be offered on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months, however, there may be an opportunity to extend on a long-term basis. The successful candidate must have their own vehicle. The purpose of this role is to travel to residential care facilities across South Dublin providing administration support in the set up and administering of COVID vaccinations.
Hours of work: 9am-5pm | 5 over 7 days | Monday to Sunday with one hour for lunch | 35 hours per week
Length of contract: 3 months with the possibility of further extension/permanency
- Travel to RCF 30 minutes before the clinic starts
- Assist with set up of vaccination area within the RCF
- Registering patients on the COVAX system
- Support clinical staff to use COVAX on tablets as required
- Complete mandatory training for all HSE staff
- Take further COVAX training as new versions are introduced
- Complete end of day paperwork
- Hourly rate within the region of €14-€15 per hour
- All milage paid additionally
- Weekly payroll
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, Limerick, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full-time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie