Client Services Executive - Insurance
At Staffline Recruitment we are have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Client Services Administrator to take up a permanent position with an international insurance specialist with Dublin City Centre offices.
The purpose of this role will be to provide day-to-day technical, competent, responsive and efficient administrative service to clients in the areas of professional liability, cyber security, medical negligence and executive risk management. The role will be varied and consist of renewals, day to day servicing, midterm adjustments and processing new business.
This role will require a driven, motivated and professional candidate with excellent communication and client management skills. Having recently opened their Dublin office, this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow and progress with an international, market leading organisation.
Working with an existing portfolio of clients, the key responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Communicating in a courteous and helpful manner and ensure that all information required by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated
- Completing the key task of "fact finding" to identify clients' requirements and to provide a quotation to fulfil their needs
- Maintaining an accurate record of the clients circumstances and objectives
- Communicate quotations, advising the most appropriate in terms of price and cover to meet the applicant's needs and Treating Customers Fairly
- Discussing any additional covers to ensure that all the insurance requirements are satisfied
- Following our internal procedure for accepted quotations, confirming cover using the relevant and written confirmation, providing full details of cover, enclosing proposal(s) for completion and the "Terms of Business" document
- Carefully checking new business documentation received from insurers and process
- Ensuring that electronic files and system records are created for new business and updated following all client contacts
- Issuing invoices and policy documents and updating client records
- Providing a focused and friendly service to all customers and prospects providing quotations and assisting with queries, taking messages where appropriate.
- Processing incoming and dispatching outgoing mail
- Updating the computer system with events, produce documents/correspondence as required
- Communicating effectively both internally and externally in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintaining an acceptable level of product knowledge by keeping up-to-date with product developments and training courses
- To build good working relationships with the client's Account Executive and the wider client team
- Follow Group and Divisional processes and policies
- To work within CBI rules and guidance as interpreted by the Group's compliance policies and processes, particularly on Treating Customers Fairly
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience working in commercial insurance
- A working knowledge of professional liability insurance
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- Part or full QFA qualification
- A commitment to providing good sales and customer service
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written and oral communication abilities
- Attention to detail
- Focused and self-motivated
- Energetic, outgoing and confident
- Enthusiastic team player
- Effective IT/ PC skills
- The ability to quickly and accurately enter information, produce documentation, and supply information
- Good numeric skills and capable of multi-tasking
- Desire to progress and build a career within a successful expanding organisation
To be considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
This permanent position will offer a competitive salary and benefits package.