Client Services Administrator, Financial Services | 9-12 Month Contract | Maynooth, Co. Kildare
The Client: Located in Maynooth, our client is a leading outsourced services provider and expert in financial services. Our client is committed to providing simplified services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and are seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to join their well established team.
The Role: As an Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the operations department. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties focused on AML, quality and compliance and you will handling internal queries via phone and email.
This role is regarded as significant in terms of the overall departmental structure; as an Administrator, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to. The role will require extensive PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
You will also be responsible for handling incoming client queries by phone and email and following up within agreed timeframes and SLA's.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am-5pm / 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Length of contract: 9-12 months with the possibility of further extension/permanency
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 6 months administration experience preferably in financial services or business environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Annual salary €22-24k (depending on experience)
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
- On-site parking
- Canteen facilities
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie