Client Support Administrator - €35k
Client Support Administrator - Dublin 18 - €35k
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit an experienced Client Support Administrator for our client, a multi-national organisation with offices in Dublin 18.
This permanent position will be based in Dublin 18 and will offer a salary in the region of €32,000 - €35,000 plus benefits.
Working as part of a busy team in a fast paced, dynamic environment the successful candidate will take responsibility for efficiently allocating engineers for works within a specific geographical area along with managing the day to day customer service needs for a portfolio of commercial clients.
Key day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Deal with queries received into the Customer Service call desk via email and phone
- Log and dispatch work orders for repairs to be carried out to Customer contracts
- Schedule emergency and maintenance calls to the Service Engineer Teams throughout Ireland
- Make appointments for engineer visits to customer sites
- Provide regular updates to customers as well as preparation and issue of Customer Reporting
- Organise stock replenishments for engineers
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of invoice disputes
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 years experience providing customer service in a busy commercial environment
- Ideally be experienced in planning or scheduling work for engineers
- Possess intermediate level of computer skills including Windows, Outlook and Excel
- Be able to make decisions and deal with difficult issues as they arise
- Have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Be able to work in a team and communicate effectively
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, up to €35,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee scholarship scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for to take the next step in your career, please do not delay in sending an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates. For further information please call Laura directly on 086 1409232