Clinic Co-ordinator | Killarney (Permanent)
Clinic Co-ordinator, Killarney | Healthcare Sector | Permanent Contract
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin South, our client is a healthcare services provider with a well established retail network. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and are seeking to recruit for their busy branch in Killarney.
The Role: As a Clinic Co-ordinator, you will be required to support key functions within the business. You will be responsible for managing front office operations, acting as the first point of contact for clients, handle a high volume of incoming and outgoing calls to customers in support of marketing campaigns and seasonal promotions, and you will also manage all office administration duties.
An integral part of this role is business development; the successful candidate will take ownership of appointment setting through outbound calls to existing and lapsed clients. You will also be required to maintain relationships and pursue leads, in line with KPI's. As part of this role there is a focus on delivering the highest levels of customer service, quality, and compliance.
Hours of work: 8.45am-5pm Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week)
- Handle all incoming and outgoing customer calls and responding to queries in a timely, efficient manner
- Effectively co-ordinate office administration duties such as daily planner appointments, daily banking, employee expenses, commission reports
- Set customer appointments using central diary management system
- Handle all customer queries in a professional manner
- Handle sales in branch and processing receipts
- Co-ordinate business development activities such as following up on missed appointments, generating leads, reminder calls to lapsed clients in line with KPI's
- Management reporting and daily/weekly team meetings
- Educated to Leaving Cert standard; third level qualification an advantage although not essential
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy call centre, telesales or business development role
- Excellent customer service and front of house skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills with the confidence to handle outbound telephone activity to prospective and lapsed clients
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- €23k basic annual salary
- Commission/bonus structure - OTE up to €32k per annum
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Staffline Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit to our website www.staffline.ie