Clinic Coordinator | Cavan | Permanent |
CLINIC COORDINATOR | CAVAN | PERMANENT |
At Staffline Recruitment, we have an opportunity available for an experienced Retail Clinic Coordinator to join a company based in Cavan Town.
THE ROLE |
The Clinic Coordinator will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the Branch. The new team member will be responsible for the day to day co-ordination and delivery of all front of house and administration duties ensuring customer service is delivered to the highest standards. The successful candidate will have previous experience in contacting clients over the phone, arranging appointments and informing customers of seasonal promotions and marketing campaigns.
- Act as point of contact for all team members in branch and coordinate office administration duties such as daily planner appointments, daily banking, employee expenses, commission reports and deal with enquires efficiently
- Co-ordinate business development activities such as following up on missed appointments, generating leads, reminder calls to lapsed clients in line with KPI's
- Set customer appointments using central diary management system
- Handle customer queries and sales in a professional manner
- Previous experience within a busy call centre, telesales or business development role
- Excellent customer service and front of house skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- €23k basic annual salary
- Commission/bonus structure - OTE up to €35k per annum
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.