Clinic Coordinator | Navan | Permanent
|Salary||Up to €22000 per annum + OTE 35K - 40K|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
CLINIC COORDINATOR | NAVAN | PERMANENT |
Our client a Healthcare Provider located in Navan, has a wonderful opportunity for an experienced a Clinic Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. There is a fantastic salary and benefits including opportunities for additional training and career progression on offer.
THE ROLE |
The Clinic Coordinator will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the Branch. The new team member will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination and delivery of all front of house and administration duties ensuring customer service is delivered to the highest standards. The successful candidate will have previous experience in outbound calls and is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wishes to progress into a customer facing position, contacting clients over the phone, arranging appointments and informing customers of seasonal promotions and marketing campaigns.
- Act as point of contact for all team members in branch and coordinate office administration duties such as daily planner appointments, daily banking, employee expenses, commission reports and deal with enquires efficiently
- Co-ordinate business development activities such as following up on missed appointments, generating leads, reminder calls to lapsed clients in line with KPI's
- Set customer appointments using central diary management system
- Handle customer queries and sales in a professional manner
- Previous experience within a Reception/ Call Centre role
- Excellent customer service and front of house skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- OTE up to €35k per annum
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts
- Full training will be provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.