Staffline Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a CNC Machine Operator. This is a busy and rewarding environment and a great opportunity to develop your career within our client's organisation in Co. Cavan.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operation of the CNC Machine.
- Ensuring the work area is maintained in a clean and organised manner.
- Ensuring the CNC machine is maintained in good working order.
- Working closely with other Machine Operatives to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Be willing to undertake other duties as required.
- A good team player.
- Have previous experience of working with CNC machinery.
- Have a commitment to maintaining a tidy working environment.
- Be aware of the associated health and safety legislation.
- Have a basic understanding of safety procedures.
- Be capable of working on their own initiative.
- Be capable of working as part of a team.
If you have any interest in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org