Staffline are proud to be working in partnership with one of the leading companies in the UK which manufactures leading aluminium systems.
The sucessful candidate will join a well established team who are continuing to see sustained growth within their industry.
If you are an experienced CNC Operator or CNC Programmer this could be the opportunity for you!
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to get in touch.