CNC Operator Mids& Night Shift
The Client: Our client is a well established Group that delivers innovative, engineered solutions to their customers.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
07.00-16.00 Week 1
13.00 - 22.00 Week 2
20.00 -17.00 Week 3
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a production environment operating machines.
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- CNC Operating experience gained in a Lean manufacturing environment where problem solving / delivery of change initiatives were evident to meet the business objectives, vision and strategy.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- Achievement Focussed
- Makes productive contributions
- Team player with a positive effect on the mood
- Consistently manages the task
- Is self aware, balanced and confident
- Adaptable and flexible with a positive professional attitude
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Semi Skilled Operator Mid Shift £11.96 - £12.72 Nights
- Skilled Operator Mid Shift £12.17 - £12.96 Nights
- Free Car park
- Canteen onsite
- Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.