CNC, Plasma, Laser & Press Operatives (DUNGANNON)
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Noeline McNamee|
Machine Operatives, CNC, Plasma, Laser & Press Operatives required in Dungannon, Co Tyrone
- FULL TIME
- PERMANENT ROLES
Responsible for the correct efficient operation of machinery to manufacture component parts for production to the required quality standards.
- Safe and controlled positioning of work pieces onto table
- Recognise the type of metal and its thickness to select carbon or metal-coated carbon electrode, gas nozzle, electric current, and gas pressure
- Ability to interpret instructions & data
- Load materials onto machinery to be processed / machined
- Ensure correct usage of tools (gas, laser head & head inserts)
- Ensure correct programming for different types of material
- CNC machine operating experience in a busy production line is essential
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Ability to work to high accuracy levels & have good attention to detail
- Ability to plan and organise to control daily workload
- Experience operating an overhead crane and driving a forklift
- Good communication and team working skills
- Maintain a high level of health & safety awareness and good housekeeping
Please contact Noeline McNamee on 02866323300 ext 345
Or email Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.