|Salary||Up to £10.92 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Start date||June 2023|
|Contact email||Megan Cooper|
Collections Agent - Hybrid Working| £10.92 P/H
Staffline are currently recruiting for a temporary, full time Collections Agent to work within a thriving Belfast city centre office, with the potential of being made permanent after successful completion of a 13 week induction and probationary period.
The successful applicant will be responsible for collecting commercial debt for business customers on behalf of a large, public sector organisation. Our commercial Agents will be required to make outbound calls dealing with business customers, securing payment and arranging repayment plans.
The basic pay will be £10.92 per hour, paid weekly, with a non-contractual, but achievable, quarterly bonus between £600-£765.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Making outbound calls, dealing with business customers
- Securing outstanding payments
- Arranging repayment plans
- Processing and resolving accounts at all recovery stages
- Ensure all cash targets are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Deal with key accounts
- Experience of using IT systems and packages including Microsoft Office Packages
- Customer service experience to include call centre, retail, hospitality or sales roles
- An effective relationship builder
- A strong team player who strives to achieve team as well as individual targets
- Effective interpersonal and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
Hourly rate - £10.92
Full time hours - 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm) with opportunities to earn additional income, such as being part of the on-call rota, secondments and overtime
- Full paid induction and training provided
- Excellent career opportunities and internal development
- Hybrid working model
- 30 days holiday (rising to 35 with each year of service)
If you are interested in filling this position, please do not hesitate to apply.