Collections Team Leader | Dublin North | Permanent Contract
COLLECTIONS TEAM LEADER | LOGISTICS | NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN | PERMANENT
Located in North County Dublin, our client is a leading transport and logistics provider with a global presence. Our client is committed to providing simplified logistics to customers, both commercial and domestic. They are currently experiencing growth in the market due to unprecedented demands for their services and are currently seeking to recruit a Collection Team Leader for their Dublin operation.
As a Collections Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing and developing a robust team of collections agents while managing customer relationships and escalations within the credit control function. You will be responsible for coaching and developing staff on internal processes, quality and compliance procedures and you will work closely with the senior management team to ensure the teams are achieving revenue targets and SLA's. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice. The role will require extensive people management, coaching and daily support to the wider credit control function across multiple business units.
- Lead, mentor and develop a team of collections agents in a target driven contact centre environment
- Ensure delivery of team cash collection targets and daily/weekly KPI's
- Provide proactive approach to credit control and cash collection by handling escalations
- Support the team where necessary to achieve daily and weekly objectives
- Provide HR support by conducting performance appraisals and reviews
- Respond to queries and complaints in an efficient and effective manner
- Preparation of reports for management and board level
- Drive, deliver and implement change management initiatives
- Carry out annual reviews periodically as required
- Assist management in the overall operation of the department on a day to day basis and as required maximising team efficiencies and productivity
- Contribute to the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of departmental and organisational policies and procedures
HOURS OF WORK
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- 2-3 years previous management experience in a collections/credit control function essential
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment ideally within the transport/logistics/freight forwarding industry
- Proven ability to meet KPI's and weekly cash collection targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Confidence in communicating with stakeholders and all levels of management
- Good presentation skills
- Salary circa €35-40k
- Occasional over time
- Parking available
- Bonus scheme
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the transport and logistics sector
WHY APPLY TO STAFFLINE IRELAND?
In 2020 Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown Cork, Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie