Commercial Account Executive
This regional insurance broker has been providing insurance services to their clients across Northern Ireland for over 25 years. They are looking to recruit a Commercial Account Executive to operate from their Belfast office.
This is an excellent role for an experienced Account Executive to join a highly experienced team of insurance professional as they seek to grow their business. With the experience of global and local markets in their team, the can offer their clients a unique blend of qualities and insurance solutions. If you are keen on joining a firm who are investors in people and who are committed to building the highest quality insurance broking organisation in Northern Ireland then forward your CV to me in confidence for a confidential conversation.
- To achieve budget by meeting agreed targets for retention with existing business.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve agreed targets.
- Management of daily business activities.
- Working alongside Account Handlers to place business and manage renewals.
- Assist with the ongoing mentoring and development of junior colleagues.
- Must evidence at least 4-5 years operating in a similar Account Executive role in insurance; candidates in dual account handling / account executive roles will also be considered.
- You will have knowledge of a wide range of commercial insurance products.
- Proven track record delivery against targets and maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- £30,000 - £40,000.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
- Generous holiday allowance.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.