ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE: NEW BUSINESS | MULLINGAR | PERMANENT
Our client based in Mullingar, has a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. They are searching for the new team member to join their Commercial Team where they will be responsible for completing business development and gaining new business. There is a fantastic salary and benefits including opportunities for additional training and career progression on offer. This position includes a hybrid working environment
The Account Executive is responsible for gaining and coordinating new business across Commercial Lines. The successful candidate will act as the subject matter expert to work alongside brokers, creating and retaining a database of potential customers and existing clients to help achieve overall sales goals. You will provide support and assistance to complete the risk underwriting process in agreement with established workplace, procedures, and company protocol.
- Ensure monthly New Business/Renewal targets are achieved
- Processing and coordinating policies and all associated documentation ensuring company compliance and procedures are followed
- Attending networking events and Broker meetings when required
- Ensure that you are up to date with market practice and product availability, giving
- feedback to Management in relation to market issues, including pricing, service levels
- and product development
- Liaise with internal teams within Training and Marketing to facilitate training and product development and promote operational efficiencies
- Assist with projects as required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a commercial sales/ general Insurance/ business development role
- CIP Qualified with proof of up-to-date CPD
- Familiar with Applied system and operate proficiently
- Sound technical product knowledge and knowledge of the general insurance market
- Full clean driving licence
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.