Commercial Account Handlers x2
This national insurance broker has been providing personal and commercial insurance solutions to their clients across the UK for over 30 years.
Staffline Recruitment is working exclusively with them to recruit 2x Commercial Account Handlers as a result of planned growth. The office is based in Belfast, however with staff working from home the role can be based anywhere in Northern Ireland.
This is an excellent role for an insurance professional to join a highly experienced team as they seek to grow their business. With the experience of global and local markets in their team, the can offer their clients a unique blend of qualities and insurance solutions.
- New business quotations.
- Mid-Terms Adjustments.
- Act as a point of contact and liaise with clients, internal colleagues and insurers.
- Work closely with Account Executive to ensure the timely placement of insurance for clients.
- Provision of excellent customer service.
- Handling of customer complaints in accordance with company procedures.
- Will ideally evidence at least 2-3 years' experience operating as a Commercial Account Handler in a broker environment. Candidates with commercial underwriting experience will be considered.
- A professional and persuasive telephone manner.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards the CII qualification.
- Evidence a solid understanding of insurance products.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent.
- A passion for Customer Service.
- A drive to succeed.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Exam support.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.