Commercial Appliance Engineer
Our Client is a long established business with 25 years experience in the industry is offering the opportunity for an Engineer to join their team of inspiring Engineers - delivering maintenance, repair and service of commercial catering and laundry equipment within both the private and public sector industries.
This is a permanent full time position with the opportunity for overtime and upskill training available. In order to apply you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- An industry relevant qualification such as electric, gas, refrigeration etc
- A broad and practical knowledge of general engineering
- Excellent professional and customer service skills
- Flexible with working hours
- Possess a clean valid driving licence
Your role will include the following:
- Visiting client's sites to perform proactive and preventative maintenance, including fault finding and repair on a wide range of commercial catering, laundry and refrigeration equipment.
- Dealing with clients in a professional and efficient manner
- Liaising with different departments with regards to queries and sales orientation
In return you will receive a competitive salary, Performance Related Bonus, relevant training to increase your knowledge, skills and capabilities, Company van and petrol card. Company mobile phone and 28 days annual paid holidays.