We are looking for an Commercial Account Manager, within the Insurance Industry.
If you are looking for a change and currently in a similar role please get in touch.
The Commercial Account Manager's role is to develop a portfolio of new customers/clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we'd like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Prior experience working as account manager or commercial account executive is advantageous. Excellent communication skills and strong ability to negotiate is desired. This position will require travel.
The Account Manager will be primarily responsible for the ongoing management of:
- (New) Portfolio of Commercial clients.
- Retention of new and renewal of clients.
- Maintaining a partnership with the client to support business development activities while upholding high service standards.
- Negotiating renewals for existing customers.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts.
- Developing strong relationships with clients.
- Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- CIP - (Certified Insurance Professional)
- Accredited Product Adviser (APA)-Commercial general /Personal general
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
- Intimate knowledge of Insurance Industry.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Relay) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Additional benefits offered such as Commission scheme
A Freiendly / Fun work environment with open and supportive team members.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate online interview.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
In 2020 Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie