Our client, established in 1937, one of the world's leading engineering businesses are seeking to recruit a Commercial Manager to join their existing team, based at their site in Cavan town
Over the past number of years, they have a unique and diverse portfolio range and have been aggressively investing in R&D, product certifications, product quality, productivity enhancement and operational excellence - this is an exciting time to join their team
As the Commercial Manager your duties will include
- Maintain strong customer relations.
- Build an accurate sales budget in line with plant capacity and market intelligence.
- Analyse markets, competitors and customers with a view to building customers and markets.
- Working with R&D on site build partnerships with customers and companies to develop innovative solutions.
- Identify value added solutions.
- Develop business and new products for new and existing customers and markets.
- Build the brand through social media and strategic activities including trade shows and exhibitions.
- Internal and community marketing and involvement.
- Manage customer services.
- Manage tendering & quotation processes.
- Ensure pricing strategies and pricing management.
- Oversee the CRM - Salesforce.
- Management of the national and international sales team
- Commercial negotiation
Hours of work: Mon - Fri (some travel required on occasion)
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Manager
- Education to degree or master's level (or equivalent training and experience) in Sales, Marketing, Commercial or Engineering areas.
- 6 years plus of experience working in a in senior Sales role with a manufacturing plant/ within the electrical contracting and commercial sector dealing with large clients
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of commercial monitoring performance and setting goals for performance improvement.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- A keen negotiator
- Ability to communicate, motivate, train and inspire others.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- Experience in managing people and CRM tool
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Health cash scheme
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.