Commercial Operations Manager
We are on the lookout for an exceptional candidate to step into a brand-new role at our highly successful client's head office in Lisburn. We're looking for someone with an eye for the big picture, someone with a can-do attitude and a self-starter nature.
The Commercial Operations Manager will be responsible for conducting commercial, financial, and logistical analysis in order to identify and advise new efficiencies and possibilities for their company. Are you a driven and committed individual, eager to succeed and achieve new business aspirations? This reputable company is growing rapidly - are you ready to grow with it?
We are delighted to be working with our client - the leading distributer of their product in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, having supplied materials and solutions to their customers for three decades.
They task their business to challenge convention and find innovative solutions to meet their customer needs. Their ongoing success is achieved through working proactively with their customers, providing intelligent supply solutions, technical expertise, and product alternatives. The depth of product knowledge inherent throughout the business is the reason their customers keep returning.
As their Commercial Operations Manager, you will work with their different departments to provide an overarching view required to optimise the company's growth. You'll conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and use data analysis to enhance their commercial processes. If you're an enthusiastic idea-generator, you'll fit right into this position, as implementing creative solutions and designing new strategies are key aspects of the Commercial Operations Manager's role.
Essential criteria includes:
- Experience in a sales/commercial industry
- Financial and economic awareness
- Skills and desire to challenge conventions
- The ability to work effectively within an existing and dynamic business environment
- The ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Excellent IT skills including experience of utilising Microsoft packages
- Flexibility and adaptability to tackle whatever comes your way
- Attention to detail
Desirable criteria includes:
- Knowledge or background in construction or civil engineering (this will help your understanding of their product, and therefore, your customers)
We would love to hear from you if you match the criteria above, so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - apply today, and contact Bethany at Staffline with any queries.