Commercial Pricing Analyst
Commercial Pricing Analyst
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Commercial Pricing Analyst on behalf a market leader in the hospitality and catering sectors. The Commercial Pricing Analyst will play an important role in the pursuit of new business opportunities in line with both the Sales and Financial strategies of the company. The Commercial Pricing Analyst will take ownership of all assigned pricing tasks, ensuring adherence to procedures and agreed timelines, presenting competitive documents, and updating the system, whilst protecting the overall potential margin against business guidelines.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Area Sales Managers on all assigned pricing tasks to ensure company is competitively positioned when chasing business opportunities
- Collaborate with members in other departments to agree ways of working which best suit the business
- Ensure all associated costs are covered when providing customer pricing on request
- Work closely with the Digital Transformation Manager to streamline processes with a view to driving digitisation and improvement initiatives
- Monitor, measure, and report back on Won / Lost opportunities - review any appropriate actions as a result
- Collaborate with Business Development and Area Sales Managers on any official tender submissions ensuring all deadlines and requirements are met
- Look for opportunities to grow the business through new initiatives and current gaps in customer spend
- Be able to prioritise workload and communicate effectively with all stakeholders on key activities
- Work closely with the Category and Marketing teams to fully utilise cost savings, promotions and product switching opportunities to win business
- Calculate and update C Rate prices on ERP system
- Monitor, manage and investigate any low margin sales through daily GP checks and Scatter graph maintenance
- Any other duties role may involve
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Confidence in own ability to develop the role using experience, initiative, and ambition to succeed
- Strong Commercial acumen and ability to "see the bigger picture"
- Excellent organisational, communication, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Decisive and strict with deadlines
The successful Commercial Pricing Analyst will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus, company pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, share save plan, long service awards, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, Employee Assistance Program and life assurance.
The Commercial Pricing Analyst role will be based in County Armagh.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.