Commercial Project Officer, Pharma (12 months, 40-45k)
Commercial Project Officer | Pharmaceutical |12 Month Contract
The Client: Located in Dublin North, our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They employ over 20,000 staff globally with a market presence in over 140 countries. They are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Project Co-ordinator and will offer a 12 month contract initially with a view to extension. There will also be the opportunity to apply for permanent vacancies.
The Role: Commercial Project Officer
The key focus of this role is to co-orindate project activities across various business units globally and support integration activities across the organisation.
- To take ownership of the administration of projects working in conjunction with various departments
- Manage all project documentation and document transfer activities
- Requesting data from vendors and third parties and updating internal databases and CRM systems
- Updating global product data and price changes (high volume) on various databases
- Data migration activities
- Communicate with teams globally and positively influence the return of information within agreed timeframes
- Collate data for reports and PowerPoint presentations (Word/Excel/ PowerPoint), distributing and collating documents
- Consolidation of information to provide global communications. Condensing project documentation
- Assist with updating standard operating procedures and assist with re-drafts and proof reading
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar role ideally with project/audit administration experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Educated to Degree level in relevant field (or equivalent qualification) desirable although not essential
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including advanced Excel & PowerPoint (SQL experience a distinct advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail with strong technical, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a on/off site team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Salary €40-45k, depending on experience
- Subsidised canteen
- Weekly payroll
- Convenient North Dublin location with parking available
- Remote working options
- Opportunity to apply for internal fixed-term & positions
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork & Galway with an expansion to Limerick and Sligo under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.