Commercial Sales Representative
Over the last 20 years, our client has expanded their operations into every area of environmental protection, from oil-water separation, effluent holding, wastewater treatment and rainwater harvesting.
During this time, they have grown from supplying domestic wastewater treatment systems into providing a fully bespoke design and installation service for large commercial treatment plants for hotels, schools, nursing homes, bars/restaurants, office blocks, factories, service stations, sports centres and more.
The successful candidate will be charged with retaining current business relationships and order books and growing business in key areas. You will be rewarded extremely well for working to reach business goals.
If you are an ambitious, proven sales agent looking to progress your career in a growing sector - this is the role for you.
Excellent package (Salary, Commission, Health Care, Pension, Company Vehicle & Fuel Card) on offer.
Role: Commercial Sales Representative
- Increasing the value of existing customer base and developing new relationships
- Dealing with sales enquiries and preparing customer proposals
- Responsible for commercial tenders
- Carrying out site surveys and attending site meetings
- Working with the marketing department by creating and leading new marketing initiatives both online and offline
- Attending conferences, trade exhibitions and industry events
- Finding and developing new opportunities for the company
- Coordinate with other departments in relation to ongoing and future projects
- Provide project management support to commercial projects
- General wastewater industry knowledge an advantage or a technical sales background
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Positive/Flexible Approach
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Full clean driving licence essential