Staffline currently have a vacancy for an experienced Commercial Support within the manufacturing / Production industry. Our client is a leading Manufacturing company in Cork City. The company provides packaging solutions covering a vast range of products. With diverse manufacturing capabilities and dedicated teams, they tailor a solution to satisfy customer needs with a great focus on high levels of quality and customer service.
- Management of the commercial process in its entirety and alignment of data with the ERP system
- Pricing : coordinate all quotations and support tendering process
- Manage the Costing System.
- Drive improvements in the ERP system
- Weekly/Monthly customer invoice reconciliations
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Financial Management Practices reporting
- Preparation of annual and quarterly sales budgets and variance analysis
- Internal Sales Support
- Other ad-hoc finance and administrative tasks
- Applicants must be highly numerate with good analytic skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry would be a distinct advantage
- Capability to multi task and prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent PC skills including high proficiency in Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of ERP Systems.
Salary & Benefits
- Annual salary in the region of €31,000 - €33,000
- Quarterly objective based bonus
- Employee assistance programme
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to many different clients in multiple industry sectors in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. We have branches across Ireland including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. For further information on this role please contact Clare Carey at our Cork branch on 021 431 8277 and apply with your up to date CV through the link provided.
Ref code: CRKSL