Staffline are delighted to be working in partnershio with a leading automotive company with unrivalled capabilities within Northern Ireland for commercial vehicle accident repair. Our client is currently seeking Full Time Commercial Vehicle Bodyshop Spray Painter to fulfil an expanding workload.
The successful candidate will be required to perform vehicle preparation, painting and finishing as per the following job specification.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will ideally hold a vehicle spray painting qualification and/or have a minimum of five years' experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out tasks as per the following job specification, and will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Paintwork on accident damage and corrosion repairs, new vehicle painting, vehicle component painting and refurbishment
- Ability to strip and rebuild vehicles prior to and after painting, including removing and refitting panels, other bodywork and parts
- Some minor bodywork repairs, such as smoothing out minor dents in panels, fitting new (bolt on)
- Removing old paintwork, sealant and corrosion, cleaning the repair area and masking off other parts
- Priming and spray painting, colour tinting and matching as necessary
- Sealing and rustproofing
Although experienced Bodywork Spray Painters from other industries will be considered, the ability to work on all types of commercial vehicle would be desirable, including vans, trucks, buses/coaches, trailers, tankers, bodywork and other specialist heavy goods vehicles.
The successful candidates will:
- Insist on the highest quality of workmanship, whilst concentrating on efficiencies
- Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
- Work with safety in mind at all times
- Be honest and courteous
- Be accountable
- Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team.
There will be opportunity for overtime as and when required.
If you would like to discuss this role with a local successful and well established company please contact Grace on 028 2564 2699 or email email@example.com