We are delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of a very modern and growing group of family run cafés. This opportunity is in based in Belfast City Centre.
Our client is seeking a Commis Chef with a salary between £21,000 - £22,000 (dependant on experience). This opportunity allows the successful candidate to work and develop in a positive environment under the management of a family that care about their staff.
Shift patterns of 10am-6pm, between Monday to Sunday with alternating Sundays off Only open between 1pm-5pm on Sundays).
Extensive training will be provided
Immediate start available
The job role
- Setting up the kitchen for service.
- Ensuring appropriate food prepared for service daily.
- Following directions provided by senior kitchen members.
- Ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping all areas of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Ensuring all food is always stored correctly, during and after service.
- Labelling of food items and ensuring stock rotation.
The essential criteria
- Chef/Culinary experience to some degree.
- Able to work in a busy kitchen.
- Free food on shift.
- Paid breaks.
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.