Communications and Engagement Assistant
Temporary Communications and Engagement Assistant required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £12.74 per hour
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: 2 months pending review
- The role will support the redevelopment of client website and content creation for multichannel use
- Review existing web content and create new content for the revamped website and work to progress a project timetable for the re-launch
- Produce high quality digital content using images, video, graphics and text and work alongside the Web Agency to progress the new website development
- Video and/or sound recording and editing experience for the purpose of producing digital content will be required
- Knowledge of basic-intermediate graphic design principles and experience of applying them when producing digital content using platforms like Canva
- Under the Communications Lead, ensure that content on the website is up-to-date and take responsibility for updating as appropriate. Recent experience of using a content management system is essential
- Experience in building and/or editing WordPress websites
- To collate monthly reports using digital analytics platforms to identify trends and inform decision making for the ongoing development of the online channels
- Draft content for client Twitter and input into the social media content calendar
- Researching and generating engaging content for the newsletter and assist in the creation of the newsletter using platforms such as Canva, Mailchimp etc.
- Ability to produce communication materials and provide support to the Learning system network
- The post holder will support the development of an online repository for innovation and improvement
- Degree level qualification in Communications, Marketing, Media or other appropriate qualification
- 1 year relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in monitoring and administering a social media account
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills across multiple digital platforms
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience using Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Survey Monkey and WordPress
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.