Communications and Engagement Specialist
External Communication and Engagement Specialist
At Grafton Recruitment we have an opportunity available for an External Communications and Engagement Specialist to join a dynamic and prominent energy company experiencing huge growth at this time.
The successful candidate will join a challenging, fast-moving, collaborative and team-oriented work environment driven by performance, knowledge and continual development.
The following responsibilities will apply to this role:
- Develop and execute project communications plans which deliver the business objectives
- The protection and development of the brand and the successful delivery of infrastructure projects
- Oversee the management of the consultation process for assigned projects including clarity and tone of responses to submissions and correspondence with stakeholders.
- Proactively identify communication issues and develop plans to address and assist in the implementation of the company's enhanced approach to consultation
- Develop and drive the implementation of our engagement strategy and manage a range of engagement events and initiative
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- A degree in either Communications/PR or Marketing
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Experience in external communications via social media platforms
- Experience of working with journalists and elected representatives
- An understanding of the energy sector would be useful.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and work on your own initiative
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €45,000 - €55,000 (DOE) along with an attractive benefits package. To be considered please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.