Communications & Marketing Officer
Staffline Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Communications & Marketing Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 5 Months (initially)
Pay rate: £12.70per hour
Location: Belfast - City Centre
Hours: 22 hrs per week (3-5 days per week)
Delivery of a communications strategy in similar environments.
- Digital Communications
- Review website layout and content, ensuring meeting Accessibility Audit requirements. Ideally have experience with Drupal, or equivalent.
- Consider, appropriate to NIJAC, how best to use social media, to promote NIJAC's work and judicial opportunities.
- Review recruitment scheme outreach plans/professional networks to ensure maximum reach enabled
- Review approach to Applicant Evaluations to ensure this opportunity it maximised
- Consider equality data and how best to message the positive messages.
- Consider and make recommendations on how bet to enable efficient and effective communications between staff and between staff and commissioners
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**