The Client: Local non-government body based in Newry, serving local businesses.
- Liaising with creative and advertising agency on the development of promotional campaigns, across both traditional and digital channels.
- Overseeing design development, including creation of design assets in-house, as well as liaison with service provider and other third-party suppliers, ensuring brand adherence and a consistent quality in all marketing collateral.
- Contributing to the organisation's content marketing plan including identifying new opportunities for raising the profile of the organisation and the development of effective and targeted digital content across a wide range of platforms including website, e-newsletter, blogs, social media, thought leadership, news articles/features, infographics, video content and case studies.
- Working with the wider communications team on the day-to-day management of social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. This will include scheduling posts, generating daily content, monitoring, and responding to comments/direct messages, as well as monitoring the metrics for each platform.
- Assistance in delivery of events across the island of Ireland including attendance at photo-calls, as and when required (including out-of-hours).
- Day-to-day management of website, including updates to the site, review and approval of new content generated by the wider organisation.
- Delivery of media relations including responding to media queries, writing press release content, issuing of releases and sell-in to the media using in-house distribution software, developing PR briefs for and liaison with external PR agencies, as well as development of media coverage reports.
- Managing data, information and performance stats relating to communications activities and producing reports as required.
- A minimum of one years' experience in a communications setting and a third level qualification in communications or marketing (or related discipline)
- Experience in developing and managing integrated marketing campaigns across both traditional and digital channels, within ambitious timescales and to budget.
- Experience in the handling of media relations, including the writing of press releases, sell-in to media, development of briefs and liaison with PR agencies.
- Evidence of professional knowledge and experience of using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram, both organic and paid.
- Familiarity with website Content Management Systems and email marketing systems
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively both as part of a team and under own initiative.
- Demonstrable expertise in the use of basic design software and video editing, to include Canva and Photoshop.
- Experience of working with third party agencies such as Creative & Advertising, Website, PR.
- Experience of using Google Analytics.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week (Mon to Fri 9am - 5.30pm).
- Pay: £11.70 per hour
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.