Community Development Manager
Salary £38,000 to £48,000 depending on relevant experience
An excellent opportunity for a Community Development Manager to join a leading housing association based in Belfast. You will lead and develop the team in the effective delivery of the Community Development Strategy ensuring the provision of excellent customer focused community development initiatives. Your main duties will include:
- Ensure effective implementation and delivery of the Association's Community Development Strategy.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of key objectives for all programmes achieving greater community cohesion in shared housing schemes and surrounding communities.
- Develop links/partnerships with external statutory, voluntary/community and political representatives
- Develop innovative approaches to tenant and community participation in consultation with key stakeholders
- Ensure effective liaison with Area Housing Teams to identify key issues within housing estates and develop appropriate responses
- Co-ordinate the implementation of initiatives that improve access to learning, employability skills
- Ensure project monitoring and evaluation is undertaken in compliance with organisational requirements
- To develop, manage and monitor budget
- Level 4 OCN/ONC Community Development qualification (or equivalent)
- 3 years' Community Development experience
- Experience managing a team
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care