Community Support Team Leader - Belfast
Community Support Team Leader
Location: Belfast (North & West)
Salary: £10.51 per hour incl. benefits
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting a Community Support Team Leader on a full time permanent basis, 40 hours per week to be based in North and West Belfast.
Our client has 24 years, award winning experience in delivering quality care for their clients by a passionate and professional team, spanning 1200 staff across 10 regional office locations
A full copy of the Job Description is available immediately on request, however you will:
- Plan, implement and deliver a quality service to our clients in the community
- Ensure the performance of care staff is monitored and maintained in accordance with standards as set out by the appropriate regulatory bodies.
- Manage and maintain administration as set out by the appropriate regulatory bodies.
We expect that there will be significant interest in the role so we will only contact candidates who can clearly state how they meet the criteria on their CV
- QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- 1 years' experience of working in a Health and Social Care setting
- 1 years' experience in managing/supervising a team in a Health and Social Care setting
- Full valid driving licence /access to a car
- Experience of working with Microsoft packages
- Capable of dealing with complexity and handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain accurate and up to date records and care plans
- Flexible and adaptable to work in any area within the region.
- Hourly rate of £10.51
- Mobile Phone / Laptop
- Award Winning training
- Flexible Working conditions
- Excellent Opportunities for progression
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland