Competitions and Player Status Administrator
We are delighted to be working with the IFA to source a Administrator who has great attention to detail for data entry
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide professional and efficient administration in servicing domestic and international football.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate all FIFA TMS Protection of Minors applications to facilitate the international transfer or first registration of minor players (Under 18) in Northern Ireland as required.
- Support clubs with registration and training for the FIFA Transfer Matching System for all Amatuer registrations.
- Coordinate all fixture amendments for all National Cup Competitions and make all necessary updates to the Comet system.
- Support the Football Operations officers with the weekly administration of player status enquiries.
- Assist in the organisation and management of matches/events under the direct control of the Association and assist with general match day protocol, including domestic National Cup competitions and home International games.
- Proactively participate in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
- Comply with Data Protection Policy with regard to safeguarding sensitive customer information at all times.
- Perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, especially the Equal Opportunities and Harassment Policy and Procedure.
- Adhere to and actively support at all times all other company policies, procedures, processes and working practices, including adhering to best practice.
- Perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the business.
1. Education & qualification
1.1 Minimum of 5 GCSE passes (Grade C or above), including English and Maths (or equivalent qualification).
RSA Stage II Word Processing Parts 1 & 2 (or equivalent).
2.1 Proven administrative experience within the last three years.
Demonstrable experience in handling confidential matters.
Demonstrable experience in event management.
3. Skills, knowledge & competencies
3.1 Strong ICT skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
3.2 Have excellent command of the English Language and strong written and oral communication skills.
3.3 Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people at all levels.
3.4 Able to demonstrate good planning and organisational skills, including the ability to handle pressure and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
3.5 Able to demonstrate high levels of attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality.
3.6 Able to achieve solutions to problems and demonstrates sound judgement.
Ability to maintain accurate filing systems, including manual and computerised records.
Basic knowledge of generic football regulations and protocol.
4. Personal disposition
4.1 Proactive team player with the ability to work on own initiative and handle pressurised/stressful situations.
4.2 Flexible and adaptable approach and ability to work outside of normal hours of work, including evenings and occasional weekends.
Please note this is a temporary position and will close when a suitable candidate is sourced