Complaint Handler, Banking (Dublin City Centre)
Complaint Handler - Financial Services | 4-6 month project | Dublin City Centre
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin City Centre, our client with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with a range of innovative products tailored to suit customer's needs.
The Role: As a Complaint Handler, you will be required to support key functions within the customer relations department. You will be responsible for handling complaints and appeals, both written and verbal, ensuring complaints are fully investigated within agreed timeframes.
You will provide regular feedback to management through data analysis and customer metrics. You will ensure the highest standards of quality and compliance and you will also handle internal queries via phone and email. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice to ensure SLA's are met. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (36.25 hours per week)
Successful candidates will be contracted for a -6 month period initially, however, there is a strong possibility of further extension and opportunities to apply for permanent roles.
Start Date: ASAP
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- QFA qualification a distinct advantage (a minimum of APA status in Loans)
- Previous financial services/banking experience required; experience handling customer complaints an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience in a financial services, banking or contact centre
- Degree in Business or related field (not essential)
- Salary will be commensurate with skills/experience. Non qualified applicants will qualify for €25-28k salary range while experienced applicants with APA status will qualify for a minimum of €30k salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie