Complaint Handlers, Banking (3-6 months)
Complaint Handlers - Financial Services | 3-6 month project | Dublin South
Multiple Roles available and opportunities for contract extensions/appointment into new roles upon successful completion of contract
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin City Centre, our client is a leading financial services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with a range of innovative products tailored to suit customer's needs.
The Role: As a Complaint Handler, you will be required to support key functions within the customer relations department. You will be responsible for handling a complaints, both written and verbal, ensure complaints are fully investigated within agreed timeframes.
You will provide regular feedback to management through data analysis and customer metrics. You will ensure the highest standards of quality and compliance and you will also handle internal queries via phone and email. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice to ensure SLA's are met. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (36.25 hours per week)
Successful candidates will be contracted for a 3-6 month period initially, however, there is a strong possibility of further extension and opportunities to apply for permanent roles.
Start Date: ASAP
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- QFA qualification a distinct advantage (a minimum of APA status in Loans)
- Previous financial services/banking experience required; experience handling customer complaints an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Previous experience in a financial services, banking or contact centre
- Degree in Business or related field (not essential)
- Salary will be commensurate with skills/experience. Non qualified applicants will quality for €25k salary range while experienced applicants with APA status will qualify for a minimum of €32k salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.