To manage complaints received in line with the Complaint Management. To undertake a full and comprehensive investigation with a customer-centric approach to ensure the delivery of fair customer outcomes.
- Live the Conduct Rules and values to improve our professional standards and culture across the Organisation.
- Take ownership of assigned complaint cases and follow them through to a fair customer outcome, based on the facts of each individual case. ·
- Liaise with colleagues across the organisation to assist in establishing all the facts and seek expert guidance when required e.g. Compliance, Legal, Conduct.
- Contact complainants by telephone/letter to provide updates, seek clarification and improve the overall complaint journey.
- Prepare final response letters that are clear and transparent in respect of the complaint details, investigation, outcome and rationale for the Bank's decision.
- Where appropriate recommend fair and reasonable redress and share rationale for decision.
- Ensure that all customers are provided with their Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) referral rights.
- Add issues identified as part of the complaint investigation to the escalation log, to enable root cause analysis to be undertaken and continued improvements to be made.
- Assist in compiling correspondence/documentation for Ombudsman cases and put the best case forward to assist FOS in reaching their decision.
- Able to deal with a wide range of queries and complaints both written and verbal within agreed timeframes.
- Is able to provide professional and courteous services in all interactions e.g. phone, letter, face to face,etc.
Please note only candidate's that meet the essential criteria will be contacted.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org