Staffline Specialist Recruitment is working with this Manufacturing firm to recruit a Compliance Coordinator to operate form their Belfast site on a 6 month contract basis.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced compliance professional to gain unique experience in this foodservices industry.
You will play a key role in ensuring compliance to company certifications and adherence to customer standards, by providing administration and proactive practical support across functions:
- To assist all departments in ensuring the business meets compliance standards.
- To ensure compliance is documented to the required standards.
- Completion of customer questionnaires related to company standards and the technical & safety aspects of their products.
- To complete customer specifications and provide other information such as Declarations of Compliance as required.
- To assist the Senior Quality Manager in the preparation and traceability for BRC and other customer and certification audits.
- To log, process, record and analyse data/statistics and issue reports and /or recommendations of findings.
- To form part of the internal auditing team and carry out internal and external audits.
- To ensure all audit actions are logged and ensure follow up is completed by the relevant department.
- To host external audits and assist in external audit preparation; this will involve gaining an in depth knowledge of the shop floor and being comfortable in the production environment.
- To assist managers in writing SOPs for their departments.
- To carry out training sessions and inductions, as required.
- At least 1-2 years experience working in a high volume manufacturing operation, preferably food service.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Strong IT skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Previous experience of working in a similar, technical QA / compliance position.
- Knowledge / understanding of BRC requirements.
- Food science / technology graduate.
- MS Excel skills - Ability to create graphs, analyse trends and make recommendations.
- Experience of paper and processing.
- Conducting and hosting audits.
- Experience working in a Technical environment.
- Salary circa £23,000.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.