Our client, established in 1937, one of the world's leading engineering businesses are seeking to recruit a Compliance Engineer to join their existing team, based at their site in Cavan town
Over the past number of years they have a unique and diverse portfolio range and have been aggressively investing in R&D, product certifications, product quality, productivity enhancement and operational excellence - this is an exciting time to join their team
As the Compliance Engineer your duties will include
- Ensure compliance with all ISO standards on-site, specifically ISO 001/14001/45001/50001/17025 and with IPPC License (P0106-02).
- Manage, direct and improve the CA/PA process, ensuring good recording and administration and timely closure of all related activities/actions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the management Systems, including the development of quality metrics and dashboard; hold regular team reviews that screen, track, record and publish compliance and improvements.
- Promote Good Manufacturing practices to ensure the site team adheres to the management system requirements.
- Participate in key metrics development and reporting across all production lines and all departments.
- Review and approve changes to Management System procedures to ensure compliance to applicable standards and external requirements.
- Review international standards, including related areas (e.g., safety, risk, enviro etc) to identify gaps in the management System and inform site management about changes that compromise compliance.
- Co-ordinate the Internal audit process and lead management reviews to ensure the effectiveness of the QEHSE & laboratory management systems.
- Assist in the preparation for external and customer Audits offering support across all departments.
- Coordinate the documentation of all New Product Introduction projects with the relevant departments in addition to maintaining and ensuring the effectiveness of the Change Management System.
- Ensure the document control system (physical and electronic) is screened, maintained, and administrated to effect full revision control with timely notifications in full compliance with the MS.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8.15am - 4.45pm
The ideal candidate for the Compliance Engineer will possess
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering/Environmental Science/Quality Management/Compliance
- 2-3 years industrial experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of ISO Management systems
- Knowledge of IPPC licensing
- Computer literate
- Drive for improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Competitive salary
- Free Parking
- Health cash scheme
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.