Role: Technical Officer
Staffline Specialist Recruitment is working with this Manufacturing firm to recruit a Compliance Coordinator to operate form their Belfast site on a 6-month contract basis.
The successful candidate will manage a range of compliance issues and will be responsible for assessing risks, identifying patterns and trends, whilst performing overall compliance management, in the form of internal auditing and the implementation of measures
- You will play a key role in ensuring compliance to company certifications and adherence to customer standards, by providing administration and proactive practical support across functions:
- To assist the Senior Quality Manager in the preparation and traceability for BRC and other customer and certification audits.
- To log, process, record and analyse data/statistics and issue reports and /or recommendations of findings.To organize and assist with external audits and assist in preparation work.
- To form part of the internal auditing team.
- To assist in communicating key issues to a wider audience by delivering inductions, training sessions etc.
- To be involved in improvement activities and project work.
- Conduct traceability exercises and gather all relevant reference documents
- To carry out any reasonable job-related request from the Quality, Health & Safety and Production departments or from any senior Manager in the company
- The employee must carry out the role as described and raise any issues or concern regarding, compliance, deadline achievable or content to their line manager
- At least 1-2 years experience working in a high volume manufacturing operation, preferably food service.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Strong IT skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written skills.
- Good communication & organisational skills.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.