Working on behalf of my client I'm actively recruiting for a Compliance Technician.
Candidates must have full UK Driving License.
To ensure that all Environmental Hygiene Cleaning Contracts assigned are completed on time; to the required standard and specification, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
The main areas of work being:
- General Ventilation Cleaning
- Water Tank Cleaning, Coating & Refurbishment
itchen Extract Fire Safety Cleaning
Key Performance Indicators
- Attendance - 100% attendance to all jobs is expected.
- There are to be no aborted calls, other than those outside of their influence.
- No RIDDOR incidents.
- No vehicle accidents, if the Compliance Technician is the designated driver for the team.
Job Specific Functions
- To ensure that work is carried out with due regard to customers', Statutory Health and Safety (H&S) Regulations, both on site and at the depot, by being aware of H&S procedures (particularly in relation to chemical storage - where applicable), wearing the correct protective clothing, ensuring that 'good housekeeping' is maintained within the area of operation and following the requirements laid down under the above Acts, Regulations and Procedures.
- To ensure that the work is carried out according to the required standard/specification, in accordance with training received and skills acquired.
- To represent the Company on site and promote a 'professional' image at all times.
- In conjunction with the Compliance Supervisor, assist in 'on the job' training of new operatives and temporary labour (where used).
- The Compliance Supervisor is available on a daily basis for urgent problems, to discuss 'on site' situations, advise progress, and set daily priorities.
- To ensure that all general individual and team specialised equipment boxes are maintained in a serviceable condition. Ensuring that where equipment is unserviceable, due to 'fair wear and tear' it is replaced, and where deficiencies occur, or damage to equipment occurs through individual or team negligence/carelessness, the matter is reported to the Compliance Supervisor for investigation, and further action, if deemed necessary.
- To act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct (Ref: POL037) at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location.
- On the job Training as required
- Health and Safety Training as required
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a member of the Staffline Team will be in contact.