County Tyrone / County Antrim
£35,000 to £40,000
An excellent opportunity for a Purchasing Manager to join a leading building supplies company based in Co. Tyrone. You will be responsible for all purchasing activities for the group
Main duties will include:
- Management of the procurement department for the purchase of all goods and services.
- Build strong working relationships with suppliers and work in conjunction with the Facilities team to ensure adequate parts / spares availability in place to keep production lines operational.
- Ensure all purchasing agreements are negotiated to best value and commercial terms.
- Maintaining trade agreement cost prices within ERP system.
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure optimum procurement
- Preparation and presentation of purchasing reports for management.
- Developing and maintaining the procurement policy, processes and strategies.
- Work in conjunction with the company Stock Controller to ensure adequate supplies of materials
- 3 years experience working in a similar role
- Minimum HNC/HND in Business and Finance or equivalent
- Experience of tenders would be desirable
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care