Construction Materials Coordinator | Meath | Permanent |
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS COORDINATOR | MEATH | PERMANENT
The Materials Purchaser will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance on site. The new team member will be responsible for the day to day co-ordination and delivery of all equipment and materials for on-site projects. There is scope for this team member to have a hybrid working style, working from home as well as office based days in company Head Office in Meath
- Work alongside QS Team and act as point of contact for on site team members and deal with supply enquires efficiently
- Ordering equipment and materials requested for projects and ensuring timelines are met for on site projects and raising PO's for each individual order
- Completing administrative duties including monitoring emails and cross checking orders, PO's and Invoices
- Effectively follow the company's standard operating procedures in submissions of project documentation ensuring records are compiled and maintained in good time
- Undertaking any additional administrative duties as necessitated by changing business needs
- Previous Administration experience within construction (Procurement/Purchasing)
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Order systems is essential
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Document Control experience preferable
- Exposure to Electronic Document Management Systems would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland with branches located in Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.