|Published||about 2 months ago|
Construction Planner required for Co Tyrone
New opportunity within Civil Engineering and Construction, working on the delivery of high quality projects across the UK and Ireland.
- Salary depending on experience
- Hybrid working option available
- Planning, control, coordination and performance reporting of major civil engineering projects across Ireland.
- Manage the planning, production, updating and monitoring of programmes using MS Project to produce fully resourced programmes within the timescale required.
- Obtaining information from the Civil engineering team to input into programmes.
- Creating cost, risk analysis and the production of post work documentation.
- Liaise with Project Managers and attend meetings with project teams and clients to monitor job deliverables against plans. Updating programmes and baseline checking.
- Review progress with the wider team and collate information and production of progress reporting as required.
- Highlight any risks to the schedule as early as identified and put mitigation plan in place if necessary.
- Drive continuous improvement by regularly reviewing processes and implementing change where necessary.
- Daily use of MS Projects
- Any other task commensurate with this post.
- A relevant third-level qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to demonstrate knowledge and practical application of planning, ideally in a civil engineering capacity.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Experience in delivering projects in accordance with the Project Management processes.
- Previous Primavera P6 experience would be advantageous.
- Must be able to use their own initiative taking ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- Excellent organisational, communication and analytical skills.
- Be clear-thinking, positive, and have a calm approach to challenges that may arise.
- Excellent IT skills to include all MS packages.
Please call Noeline McNamee on 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345) or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org