|Published||10 days ago|
Construction Planner required for Dungannon, Co Tyrone
New opportunity within Civil Engineering and Construction, working on the delivery of high quality projects across the UK and Ireland.
Salary depending on experience
***Hybrid working option available
- Planning, control, coordination and performance reporting of major civil engineering projects across Ireland.
- Manage the planning, production, updating and monitoring of programmes using MS Project to produce fully resourced programmes within the timescale required.
- Obtaining information from the Civil engineering team to input into programmes.
- Creating cost, risk analysis and the production of post work documentation.
- Liaise with Project Managers and attend meetings with project teams and clients to monitor job deliverables against plans. Updating programmes and baseline checking.
- Review progress with the wider team and collate information and production of progress reporting as required.
- Highlight any risks to the schedule as early as identified and put mitigation plan in place if necessary.
- Drive continuous improvement by regularly reviewing processes and implementing change where necessary.
- Daily use of MS Projects
- Any other task commensurate with this post.
- A relevant third-level qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role, with the ability to demonstrate knowledge and practical application of planning, ideally in a civil engineering capacity.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Experience in delivering projects in accordance with the Project Management processes.
- Previous Primavera P6 experience would be advantageous.
- Must be able to use their own initiative taking ownership of projects from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- Excellent organisational, communication and analytical skills.
- Be clear-thinking, positive, and have a calm approach to challenges that may arise.
- Excellent IT skills to include all MS packages.
Contact Noeline McNamee with your cv
or 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)