Contact Centre Agent
Our Monaghan based client is currently seeking Contact Centre Agents to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have a passion for customer service and enjoy working in an office based environment.
About the Role
As a Contact Centre Agent. you will be the first point of contact for customers querying both new and existing accounts. You will be responsible for scheduling appointments and providing a top class experience for every customer you speak with.
- Meet customer expectations
- Update and maintain data within the CRM
- Resolve and manage customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Research, identify and resolve customer issues
- Recognise, document and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls
- Complete call logs and reports
- Complete customer surveys
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants must have a good standard of education
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Applications and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of customer service practice and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Confident phone manner
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
JOB CODE: DUNSL
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME PERMANENT