Contact Centre Team Leader
Staffline are delighted to invite applications for the position of Team Leader for their client who specialise in education/certification. The role is based out of our state of the art facility in the heart of Belfast city centre - Great Victoria Street.
The successful candidates will lead a team of 15+ Multi channel inbound customer support agents (phone, email and chat) independently, ensuring targets and KPI's are met and strive to exceed customer/client expectations.
- Minimum 2 years' contact centre experience
- Minimum 1 year contact centre experience at Team Leader level
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years' contact centre experience at Team Leader level
- A Level or above (Or equivalent)
Hours of Work:
- 40 hours per week
- Core hours are Monday - Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday 8am-12noon
*however successful candidates must be fully flexible to meet the demands of the role as operational hours may change due to business/client requirements*
Permanent contract - not suitable for seasonal applicants
To ensure all checks can be successfully carried out candidates must be able to provide the following documents at interview stage:
- Photographic Proof of ID (Valid passport/Full UK Driving License/Electoral Card)
- Proof of Address (Bank statement/Credit Card bill or Government letter - must be dated within last 3 months)
- Proof of National Insurance Number (National Insurance Card/Government letter/recent payslip)
**Candidates must provide 3 separate documents per requirement**
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.