Content and Social Marketing Executive
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Content and Social Marketing Executive at their site in Co Fermanagh.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Content and Social Marketing Executive you will be required to carry out a variety of duties, to ensure the brand is strongly represented online
- Social Media: Management of all company social media accounts, generating content ideas, creating and posting regular updates, engaging with online audience and improving key performance metrics, creating and managing social advertising campaigns
- Editorial Content: Writing multiple forms of editorial content, including regular news articles, press releases, industry editorials, case studies
- Website and documentation content: review and produce content for all pages of company websites and product documentation as part of project team
- Video content: Managing the delivery of regular company videos - concept planning, scripting, storyboarding, interviewing, and working with videographer to produce videos
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including technical teams and subject matter experts across the business, videographer, graphic design team and agencies
- Create performance reports
- Champion proper use of the brand and ensure a consistent, on brand tone of voice across all communications
- Creativity: be able to demonstrate creativity and imagination in idea generation and the ability to develop from concept to final product
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
- 40hrs per week
The successful Content and Social Marketing Executive, will possess the following
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline i.e. Marketing or Journalism
- Previous experience in a similar role to include content marketing, particularly copywriting
- Knowledge and experience of effectively managing business social media accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent salary
- Home working option available (few days per week)
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.