Content Marketing Coordinator | Permanent | Trim |
CONTENT MARKETING COORDINATOR | PERMANENT | TRIM |
Staffline Ireland is currently recruiting for their client, who is a successful manufacturing company who provide their services to a variety of industries throughout Ireland and the UK. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, they are searching for a Content Marketing Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent basis.
THE ROLE |
This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified marketing executive who has previous experience in copywriting or content creation experience for a technical product/ service.
- Implementation of marketing strategy for the business creating content specific to each target industry
- Developing opportunities for relevant advertising and creating content for publications and PR opportunities
- Creating high level, detailed case studies on an ongoing basis
- Project management of client videos, including site visits and customer interaction
- Creating and management of content for all company online profiles including Web, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, suppliers and partner organisations
- Managing the production of marketing materials including exhibition stands, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and other media as required
- Preparation of all material for trade shows
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaising with graphic designers and printers
- Organising photo shoots and video shoots to create video content as required
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials and regular audit of all materials being sent to customers
- Organising and attending events including conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Conducting market research including client surveys, competitor analysis and focus groups
- Supporting the Managing Director and other colleagues and associates as required
- Third level qualification in Marketing
- 2 years Copywriting / content creation experience for a technical product / service
- Excellent communicator particularly copy writing
- Capable of working to deadlines
- Good project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full Driving Licence and willing to travel to client sites
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with an expansion to Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.