CONTENT MARKETING EXECUTIVE | MEATH | PERMANENT |
We are currently searching for a Content Marketing Executive join our client's team on a Permanent basis. They are a successful manufacturing company who provide their services to a variety of industries throughout Ireland and the UK. There is scope for the role to have a hybrid working from home days and office based days based on business requirements.
THE ROLE |
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Content Marketing Executive with previous experience in copy-writing or content creation for a technical product or service, to play a central part of the Business Development Team and focus on offline and online Marketing content.
Based on the level of the experience, there is the opportunity to work from home. However, please note that due to some of the key responsibilities within the role, there will be the requirement to travel, on occasion, to client sites throughout Ireland to obtain content and also to attend meetings in head office based on business requirements. Due to this, a full driver's licence is required.
- Implementation of marketing strategy for the business creating content specific to each target industry
- Developing opportunities for relevant advertising and creating content for publications and PR opportunities
- Creating high level, detailed case studies on an ongoing basis
- Visiting customer sites, organising photo shoots and video shoots to create video installations for use in marketing campaigns
- Creating and management of content for all company online profiles including Web, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, suppliers and partner organisations
- Managing the production of marketing materials including exhibition stands, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and other media as required
- Preparation of all material for trade shows
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaising with graphic designers and printers
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials and regular audit of all materials being sent to customers
- Organising and attending events including conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Conducting market research including client surveys, competitor analysis and focus groups
- Supporting the Managing Director and other colleagues and associates as required
- Third level qualification in Marketing
- 2 years Copy-writing / content creation experience for a technical product / service
- Excellent communicator particularly copy writing
- Capable of working to deadlines
- Good project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full Driving Licence and willing to travel to client sites
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.